Dear Authors & Publishers,
Ravenous for Reads is not currently accepting requests for reviews. We hope you’ll be patient as we sift through our current requests.
*We consider Young Adult and Adult Fiction*
YA + Adult Science Fiction | Any kind of LGBTQ | YA + Adult Fantasy | Mystery | Thriller | Poetry + essays + Science | YA + Adult Realistic Fiction
A few Fantasy & Science Fiction sub-genres we’d love to see:
Urban | Steampunk | Magical Realism | Fables + Mythic + Folklore | Cyberpunk | Hard & Soft SF | Graphic Novels + Manga | Westerns
Genres we are NOT accepting:
*We do not consider books focused on current hot political issues*
Erotica | Romance | Elementary or Middle grade fiction
Although we thoroughly enjoy reading, sometimes a book is not for us. If this happens to be the case, we will let you know as soon as possible.
What you should include in your request:
- Book title, genre, length, and release date
- The summary + cover photo (if possible)
- Formats available (Pdf, epub, mobi, paperback)
- Why the book is a good fit for Ravenous for Reads and vice versa?
- Review deadline
- Author details + links to social media
R a t i n g s y s t e m:
5/5 ★★★★★: We loved the book so so much!
4/5 ★★★★☆: We really liked it but it was missing something.
3/5 ★★★☆☆: The book was…okay.
2/5 ★★☆☆☆: Not something that really worked for me.
1/5 ★☆☆☆☆: We struggled with the entire book.
0/5 ☆☆☆☆☆: We couldn’t finish.
In addition to reviews, we are open to:
- Author interviews – Generally, we will only consider interviewing authors we’re familiar with or ones we have read and reviewed.
- Exclusive cover reveals + promo blitzes – As a rule, we will only accept requests from authors we know or are a book we’re excited for.
- Blog Blitz
- Blog tours
- Guest blogging – We want to hear from other book bloggers and collaborate with them. This is, after all, a community. Don’t hesitate to contact us if interest in guest blogging. It’s a great way to get exposure and drive traffic to your site.
Our reviewing approach:
- Reviews on Ravenous for Reads are a collection of honest opinions.
- We review with respect and expect respect for our reviews.
- If you are not okay with the idea or possibility of a negative review or critique being written, Ravenous for Reads might not be the best fit for you. By sending a review request, you acknowledge this.
- We respond to the requests we wish to accept, though sometimes we will refer authors to other bloggers we feel might be a better fit. If you do not hear from us after 14 days, that means we are unable to accept your request at this time.
- Our reviews will also be posted on BlogLovin’, Goodreads, Amazon, Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter. All of these reviews will be linked back to our posted review at Ravenous for Reads.